Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact the individual.
You may be asked to provide your personal information each time you are in contact with CasaCrypto. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but if you choose not to do so, we will not be able, in many cases, to provide you with our products and to answer any questions that you may have.
Here are some examples of the types of uses of your personal information by CasaCrypto :
- To send you promotional offers, service updates and targeted marketing presentations, depending on your communication preferences.
- To prevent potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
- To personalize, evaluate and improve our services as well as the content and presentation of our website.
- To provide you with the services and customer service that you request and require.
How we protect personal information
CasaCrypto takes the security of personal information seriously and uses appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information (including administrative, technical and physical safeguards).
We have established an Information Security and Risk Management team, led by our Chief Information Security Officer, who is responsible for implementing secure data practices at CasaCrypto . We have put in place appropriate information security controls.
Legal basis of the processing of your personal data
With regard to the personal data collected from CasaCrypto clients, our legal basis for the collection and use of personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect them. As a general rule, our company only collects personal data about you in the following cases:
- We have your consent to do so,
- When we need personal data to execute a contract with you,
- Where the treatment is in our legitimate interest or that of a third party
Navigation and use of the website